I am trying to keep this information and resources as accurate and up-to-date as possible! If you have additional information you think should be added to this page or corrections, please contact me by email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
First steps for Ukrainians arriving in the USA
- Register at https://access.wisconsin.gov/access/. Create an account, enter your data, then add possible assistance programs by password, these are Food Share, BadgerCare Plus, W-2. Next, upload the necessary documents online: scan or photo of passports, password, and proof of residential address. All further steps for help will be notified to you by e-mail, by mail, and you can log into your account on the access website and track everything.
- Form i-94 enter your data and download the finished i-94 form.
- Submit a work permit form. You have a profile at https://myaccount.uscis.gov/ You received a travel authorization through it. Go to your USCIS account, type form-I-765 application for employment authorization in the search box, and fill it out. Form I-765, Employment Authorization Document (EAD) with a C11 category, if they have applied for and received one. In the form, indicate that you also need a social security number. Download a scan of documents and the i-94 form. The fee is $410. You can fill out an additional i-912 form, then it will be free, but it can only be by mail. Instructions for filling out the formhttps://www.instagram.com/tv/CfuQ–Bl1AB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= .
- State ID is recommended for address verification. You need to go to the DMV office, and bring your passport and form i-94.
- Telephote Sim-Card Options
- Mint Mobile
- Google Fi
National Resources Links
Milwaukee Area Links